Oakland Medical Marijuana Evaluations (OMCE) is the premier evaluation center in Oakland California. The goal of OMCE is to make sure that everyone can be evaluated to see if medical cannabis is something that can help aid them with their medical condition. Our licensed medical marijuana doctors will not turn away any for a medical evaluation. We are centrally located at 2633 telegraph ave # 109 Oakland, Ca 94612. Please feel free to contact us at any time by either calling us today at our Oakland office 510-832-5000.
We are open
Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
You will need to provide a proof of identity verification. Accepted methods of verification include:
- Valid California ID (DMV issued California driver’s license or Identification card)
- Valid Passport or Out of State ID with proof of California residency (utility bill, lease, car or voter registration
- Valid Passport or Out of State ID with temporary DMV form
- Expired California ID with temporary DMV form
- Valid Government-issued ID
- Valid Resident Card for California
- Temporary DMV form with any photo ID
- Military Card with proof of residency
- Any “other” ID must be Government issued
- We do not accept Birth Certificates.